Friday, July 30, 2010

Heather: Wandering Thoughts.

I went to write chapter two...
What I ended up with was not chapter two. Or anything for Nalin what-so-ever.
I am so over tired.

All this time. All this wasted time.
It had been her.
He had never loved me – I just filled his empty void.
She was everything I could never be, even she got to die.
She was free of his tangled web.
She had no idea what she left behind.

She sighed and leaned back against his chest. “I always have...” She trailed off softly; tears glistening in her pale green eyes.
She felt the vibrations in his chest as he spoke. “You've always what?” His voice was quiet and soothing as he wrapped his arms tightly around her small frame.
“Ruined things.”

Honestly - I'm not even sure if they're both for the same story. My mind is so freaking scattered, someone pinch me?

EDIT- Just so I don't have to make another post, I updated (more like changed, as it's still like, a year old) my little picture on mine and Kas's page.

2 comments: