Saturday, July 24, 2010

Heather: Crier


C r i e r


Be not afraid of greatness: some are born great, some achieve greatness, and some have greatness thrust upon them. - William Shakespeare

-
She has never felt love.
-
He has never understood.
-
She is broken.
-
He wants to fix her.
-
Maxine Summers.
-
Samuel Wolfe.

You can never know what is real, if everything else...

Is fake.

Am I betraying Nalin if I have a new idea? :S
But I can't get this from my head, so I made a cover out of my boredom. I don't own the picture, by the way. Sadly. :(
And the cover kind of stinks, but it was all I could do, at this moment. ;)

3 comments:

  1. We never own the pictures (;

    And this sounds wicked. Nalin will understand.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is Lina, and again, I couldn't be bothered to sign in.

    Dude. That. Is. Awesomeeeee.

    But are you sure Crier is a word?

    Okay, I googled it, and it is.

    And the cover would look better if it didn't have that little watermark. :P

    So, can I make a cover? :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think Nalin will be okay! Sounds amazing!

    ReplyDelete