Friday, July 30, 2010

Kas: A few more things to talk about.

If you've been gone lately, and you ahve yet to read the posts below this, skip this one, and read those first. Or you'll have no idea what im talking about...

Okay, so the first thing i wanted to remind everyone, is that you can go over 2,500 words a week. Thats is just the least amount you have to write. Because the progress chart competition is to see who can write the most, and then the reward system has to do with who meets their goal. So, keep in mind, 2,500 words is the goal, not the limit. :D

Also, alot of memebers haven't been on recently, so just to see who all is actually goingt o do the challenge, we're going to do this...

If you want to be included in the August/ September challenge, then comment below this before Monday, August 2nd. That way i know.

If you dont comment below, your not going to be in the competition. There is no way to start late, because you'll be way behind. I mean, if someone doesn't make it to the computer this weekend, they can still join next week, but the longer it goes on, the more ebhind they'll be, and after about a week it will be impossible to catch up.

So, these are the ppl i know want to do it. If you name is highlighted blue then your in, if its red your not. If its not highlighted at all then you ahve yet to tell me. If you want to, comment below saying you want to do the competition.
Kas.
Maiah.
Ned.
Nat.
Sarah.
Nicole.

Sage.
Rachel.
Heather.
Brandon.
Dustin.
Lina.

Cori.
Merisa.
Jessica.

So who else wants to do it? Its completely optional, since i know some ppl dont have the time...

-K

9 comments:

  1. Ooops, that was Nat, by the way. haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Count me out - Dustin

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want to do it! I just can't. :'(
    I REALLY want too. I'll get some writing done on paper while I'm gone though.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Okay, I'm REALLY confused at the moment! What is this about?!?!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Can we pull out after we start? I really want to do it, but I'm not too sure how it's going to go with school just yet, so I'll have to trial it kind of thing. But I reallyyy want to do it.

    (Nicole)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Merisa, did you read my earlier posts??

    ReplyDelete
  7. And yes Nicole, if you want, you can pull out at any time.

    ReplyDelete