Sunday, July 25, 2010

Heather: Simba - I'm Horrible.

I was working on crier, when I started thinking about a different idea from a while ago. Shocker- huh?
Remember this one?
I think, for now, I'll call it;

E r a s e d .

In a world where those sick or diseased are removed – and killed immediately. Where fear easily overcomes the minds of millions, and a resistance hides in the shadows, ready to finally strike at the cruel, twisted empire, how do you know when it's time to run?

Simba grew up in a world where guns and pure force ruled. Outside the city were slums, miles upon miles of them; you had to fight to survive. If you couldn't, the fact of the matter was simple; you didn't survive.
Simba was sheltered and proud, in the midst of the city where she lived with her rich, pretentious mother and her mother's powerful fiancé.
The night her mother is shot, and Simba catches her slimy fiancé holding the gun, she's thrust into a completely new world.
Her old life is gone; e r a s e d.
She's caught in a game of cat and mouse, fighting for her life as she flees through the slums she had never even known about. She's on her way to the resistance; it's the only way to save her life, and finally stop the forces at work.
It was time to fight.

Hahaha, And I was thinking... I still really like that idea and so, NOW I'm working on it. I haven't forgotten Nalin though. :P

But still.

And Lina, I think you, (or Nicole>;) ) should make me another cover. Because you're amazing.

AND I WILL PAY YOU! Three hundred million imaginary dollors could find their way into your pocket! :O

Hahaha. >:D

I'm horrible, and need to stick to one idea. DON'T WORRY NALIN! I SHALL WRITE THEE! ...eventually. :

3 comments:

  1. Sorry, I can't be bothered to get out of bed for anything less that seventy-five billion imaginary dollars.

    But yeah, I love that idea. It's kind of like The Hunger Games meets Unwind. E p i c.

    Aw, poor, negliected Nalin.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wait, isn't Simba too... Lion King? And, well, male?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahahahaha, pshhhhhh.

    Simba is Simba.

    I called dibs on it before Lion King.

    Yes. That is it.

    I called dibs. >;)

    ReplyDelete