Thursday, July 15, 2010

Heather: OSAAWAKMS

Okay, so, like Rachel said - Those of you who will put your story on OSAAWAKMS raise your hand. Okay, no. Everybody comment and say whether or not you'll be posting your story on OSAAWAKMS so I can fix the pages, okay?

Thanks.

Oh, and I will be posting on it... eventually. :)

EDIT- Kas, Nicole, Maiah, and Ned have already added their stories and I added my blurb. Who ELSE will be using OSAAWAKMS ?

EDIT #2- NAT YOU HAD BETTER BE ONE OF THEM! :) I want to read yours!!!

4 comments:

  1. It's Rachel... :P

    I'm on my phone so please excuse the possible suckish typing. :)
    Anyways, I'm pretty sure that I'll be using it, so don't fret!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Velvet-Leggings-XDJuly 15, 2010 at 9:11 PM

    I be using it, I guess XD!

    ReplyDelete
  3. if u send me an invite i will. :)

    ReplyDelete