Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Nicole: GOAL!

I know, I know, I always have goals that I normally never reach, but if I never had any goals I wouldn't get anywhere so it's okay(:. I lurked a little this morning, and I'm about to go do some more soon, on Inkpop and it seems like a really wonderful site.

I can't decide whether me getting all of these new ideas is a good or bad thing, I wish I'd stop so that I could just stick with one. Anyway, my goal now is to reach 10,000 words so that I can upload my story to Inkpop. It's a new idea of mine (I'm getting a lot of ideas lately, it's kind of annoying), I've told Heather about it but I don't think she's read the email yet. It's going to be really young adult compared to a lot of my stuff, with a hint of fantasy. Really lovey and gooey as well, so romance is a main theme instead of a subplot.

That's all with writing though(:

2 comments:

  1. Yay, inkpop ftw :D
    Are you still working on Into the Darkness?

    And that 10,000 word requirement = hell. Seriously, I was only able to make HJLFMIL public on inkpop last Tuesday. 10k words takes a while to write... Haha, pessimistic rambling over. Good luck. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hath replied. I TRIED to put a lot of thought into it, but I'm barely funtioning right now, so, I HOPE it helped. :)

    And I really liked it, by the way. :D

    I call first dibs on reading it. ;) ;) :) :)


    >:D

    ReplyDelete