Sunday, July 25, 2010

Maiah: Hmm...which cover?

Since everyone is getting book covers and everything, I thought I'd join the party! Haha. So I need your opinion on which book cover I should use! Yaaay!


Photobucket

Alright. So this is the one that I'm using right now. I don't own the picture.
I'm sucha bad girl (;



Photobucket

Now for this one, I actually own the picture. I took it off of my phone :p
And it's actually like...really good quality for a phone. Hahahha.


Okay! So tell me which one you like better. I personally like the second one better, but I need your opinions! Thank you! (:

♥M




3 comments:

  1. [Lina]

    I like the second one too. The blue eyes in the first one were cool, but the text in the second one is better.

    Also, you should be a model. :]

    ReplyDelete
  2. I personally say the first one..

    -Dustin

    ReplyDelete