Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Cori: I found a perfect picture of my character!



All right. I admit, I'm obsessed with one of my characters, Altrius, whom I like to call Al. He's so awesome! So I wanted to know what he looked like, not just in my head...and I can only draw those cute little anime boys, sometimes serious ones, but I kept messing up on him. So, I went on Google images to try and find a halfway decent picture of him, since my old one sucked and was all blurry and didn't have his orange eyes.


This one does (thanks to Picnik XD!).
I'm happy with the picture(: He even wears a shirt like that 24/7, and in one part of the book (he has short hair by then, like he does here), he's in that EXACT same position...since he fell out of bed for unknown reasons. He won't tell anyone why, and I don't want him to. ^_^
So now I need to go listen to his voice, since he's great at singing (the dude's voice on the link I'll give you sounds exactly like him, which makes me very happy as well, lol), and stare at the picture for a few hours before my hands decide to cooperate and begin to write again.
The link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=njqqFi-eiU0&feature=related ah...I love Within Temptation. Best band ever besides Black Veil Brides, Nightwish, or Evanescence. ^_^
Cori out XD!

No comments:

Post a Comment