Friday, July 30, 2010

Dustin:Drama Cases

So, I haven't been very -active- for the past while. I apologize dearly. More or less it is because my laptop has no internet connection (Virus) and the fact I work now 5 hours a day. Well I use to last week. Any who's moving on.

Firstly, Count me out for that challenge you all speak off. I don't want to personally have that challenge on my shoulders when I know that my writing would then become crappy and for the impress not the express. Thus I only write when i feel like it, and I really got something going. Other wise I don't write at all since it'll be crap. (Reference to TDLR)

Secondly, I got an idea. Some or all are complaining how this has nearly become a social blog, not writing. What if we diverted, challenges, socializing, and covers and help wanted, and all that crazy shit to SAAWAKM. Then on OSAAWAKMS we put pure writing blogs. (Saawakm is open to the public, Osaawakms is private, thus I say we use OSA-- for the pure writing between ourselves.) My personal opinion.

Thirdly, If anyone was reading TDLR's, it is NOT to be continued. I've worked on it since 2008 to be honest, rewritten 10 times over but never got no were. (I also rewrote alot since I was getting better at writing and previous drafts sucked dick) Excuse me for profanity. Thus I am finnaly convinced fantasy is not my lingo or area.So now I am writing, on purely to express a book which is untitled. Within the week it will be on Osaawakms. The plot is basically (Tad bit stolen from TDLR/Jesus of Suburbia) as told below

-There is this dude, he's about 16 and hates his mother. His father is nowhere. Thus he goes into a mad fit, and leaves. His mother but watches and laughs as her one quote is "You'll be back"
He is on purpose a clique punk kid. He listens to music from Sex Pistols, Green day, Pennywise, Paramore and Linkin Park. He then calls up his EX or BF, I've yet to decide. This ex/BF (BF=Best friend, he is not gay) then tells him to come to the new catherdral. (Run down factory)

There he meets the Jesus of suburbia (name Copyrighted thus ill change later) This cult or religion follows the teachings of Jesus Christ only. They are atheists when it comes to a god or Allah. So for about 10000 words the Mainchar meets these guys and interacts. Much drama is atuned to keep the reader satified. Then soon he starts hearing things about the soul mancers. (See I cant leave TDLR behind 100%!) He thinks there nuts but he soons meets one of them as a war uncovers.

Soulmancers are the evolved form of Vampires. By lore, they evolved slowly bite by bite, untill finnaly they no longer had to take blood. Rather they took souls. Every soul they take gives them the persons power. Thus one soulmancer may run as fast as 10000 men if he sucked 10000 men. It is then up to the new cult or religion to stop these monsters with a little help of modern technology, before the soul mancers burn down Vancouver. Then onto the rest of North America.

Anyways srry for the long post.

Dustin the jap ninja out.

3 comments:

  1. Sound interesting. :)
    I can't wait to read it.. haha. :
    Good luck with it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol, well she missed you! <3 I can't wait to read it now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, im going to ahve to say no to the whole OSAAWAKM being the 'new SAAWAKM' and just leaving this one to the socializing. We dont need a socializing blog, we need a writing blog. So we're just going to need torevert this one back to its original form, while still getting some socializing done...

    ReplyDelete