Monday, July 12, 2010



So there is a picture of me above. Ta-DA I finnaly worked my Iphone xD
Purposly I made myself look pissy. Haha f y'all :)

Anyways, Im like realy excited. Stephan King's new series Haven has given me a perfect idea for a book. Thee hook anyways. Unedited and I know zero about the real story, no plot. Heres the hook.

“So then, have we come in terms you will murder this beast for us?”
She looked at him straight in the eye, she grinned in amusement. Her fangs were coated in fresh blood, “Her name?”
He let a puff of smoke escape his mouth as he threw his cigarette onto the soil of the forest, “Saina, Saina Haldrik.”
She looked at the man before her as she stopped smiling. Slowly she kicked the dead body before her over, so that its lifeless face stared the man in the eyes. A sigh escaped her as she looked at the man very hard, “I am Saina Haldrik.”
The man adjusted his tie as he coughed, “Well then I don’t see what else we have to talk about.”
Saina cracked her knuckles as she crouched down, her legs behind her as she snarled, “Your soul is mine”
In return the man went into the same position as Wings of the Angel sprouted from his back. His eyes began to glow gold as he laughed “America will have their revenge.”

No comments:

Post a Comment