Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Nat: Consider yourself warned. :)

I just posted part of Chapter One of my novel on OSAAWAKMS. Feel free to check it out/comment if you want to. But you don't have to.

And if anytime soon I see my idea in a published book - I'll know it was one of you who stole it, because I haven't posted this anywhere else. Haha I'm just kidding...but seriously.

Gotta go. We've got company for dinner. Bye!

<3

[Edit]:

Lina, reading your book inspired me to make a cover for it. It's okay if you don't like it, but I had fun making it. So here you go. :)


4 comments:

  1. I left a comment on OSAAWAKMS and so did Lina. :P
    I tried to critique it some, but I doubt I helped much. ;)
    I loved it, by the way - now go read the comments. >:D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you guys so much! I appreciate the comments/critique!

    And Heather, I'll work on fixing those things - just for you. :)

    [Nat]

    ReplyDelete
  3. [Lina, who, despite the ohmahgee cover, couldn't be bothered to sign in.]

    Holy hell!
    Oh my god.
    WHOA.
    My mind is blown to pieces.
    I'm serious. My laptop screen is covered in the exploded fragments of my brain. [Hm, okay, I'm not weird.]
    Uh.
    *slack-jawed*
    WOW.
    Seriously.
    Dude.

    If that wasn't clear, I LOVE it!
    Megathanks. =]

    ReplyDelete
  4. [Nat, who, despite the fact that Lina loved the cover, couldn't be bothered to sign in either.]

    Not a problem, I actually did have fun making it. Glad you like it. :)

    ReplyDelete