Sunday, July 25, 2010

Nicole: New story?

My brain's on overload, I swear, it's ridiculous.

Bonnie Lee's life was wonderful. She was passing each of her classes with flying colours, she was a social butterfly, and she had the perfect boyfriend.

That was all until he moved back into town.

Lachlan Moore and Bonnie were inseparable since the day they'd met in kindergarden, and then when they were both starting high school, he had to move away with his family. It's been four years, and Lachlan is back, but he's changed completely. He's not the kind, sweet and generous boy she used to know, he's foreign, dark and dangerous.

She has to figure out what happened to Lachlan, before she loses him completely.

-

I really need to learn to stick with one idea ;P.

1 comment:

  1. You do. I do too.

    And I love it. :) :) :)

    I'd read it. :)

    ReplyDelete