Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Heather: More Plot. ;)

Hhheeelllllllllloo,
I just spent 2 hours in a really crappy restaurant, four hours driving (two hours each way,) and however many long hours in the hospital and running errands for my grandmother, and such. It's been a fairly long day, and my dad ended up on the news. Overall, it was pretty good. Just very busy. :)
Oh, and I spent however many hours on, you got it, more plot work. :)
It was actually, surprisingly, fun. I finished the plot, basically, I have all the 'whys' but I still need to decide on the 'hows' you got me? Because I don't think I do, honestly. :)
I've also decided to create a timeline, to chronicle the minor and major events. I'm going all out for this, now that I have my species ( my version, at least) completely defined, and my plot (basically) done, I just need the timeline, the characters, and to tear apart and redistribute my first chapter -- and rewrite it completely after I distribute, and edit, THEN I shall have something for OSAAWAKMS.
It sounds like a lot, but I bet I can have it almost done tomorrow. Or by tomorrow. ;)
Wish me luck.

... Hopefully I won't need it. ;)


OH! And not to get ahead of myself here..... But I kinda sorta have the plot for a sequel and cliffhanger too. ;)

Who am I kidding? I love to get ahead of myself... It's entertaining! Okay.. off to walk the dogs then do my plot shiz. :)

Later.

EDIT- 11;00 p.m., Timeline -- Complete. I have the 'hows' :D
Character info and chapter summaries (just little ones) to go.
I'll be writing again soon! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment