Thursday, July 15, 2010

Nicole: Knitting

It's been a while since I've been on here, so I haven't read all of the latest posts just yet. I promise I will soon though. School has been so hectic, and right now we're choosing our subjects for next year (which is huge, because it's basically deciding what we're doing once we've finished schools).

I've started Textiles, and we're knitting a square right now and I love it! I sit and knit in my room, and I did at lunch time today. Everybody laughed at me, but I don't care(: it's calming.

I haven't written much lately because of school, but the ideas have definitely still been coming like crazy. Anyway, that's everything for now(:

3 comments:

  1. She's in Australia, she was on winter break, I believe. And now she's back in school, am I right? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yup, we get two weeks off every ten weeks, and then we have six weeks in Summer (the end of the year).

    ReplyDelete