Sunday, July 18, 2010

Jessica;;I have to leave

hahaha. K i'm not actually leaving SAAWAKM. I just won't be on very much if at all and I won't have any time to write. I work from 7-5 everyday until July 30. Not a big deal right? Well after I work I have to ride my horse so on most days I get home at like 6:30. Tuesdays and Thursdays I don't get home till like 8 cause I have riding lessons. Then when I get home I have to cook or do dishes and sleep. So I might make comments every once in a while but probably won't post any new ideas.

I only work till the 30 the but then on the 31 I go to this huge carnival/fair like thing with a bunch of friends. Probably won't be home to noonish the next day. And I haven't even got my August work schedule yet. :P So no writing for a while and I will be scarce.

-Jes

No comments:

Post a Comment