Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Maiah: Ohhh boy.

So. I think that I might be changing my plot....):
JUST SO YOU KNOW: Nathan is Rose's guardian angel, and he materializes himself so that he looks like an actual person, because he's trying to find a way to save Rose.and if she falls in love with a different person besides Tristen, then Tristen's spell will break. (And also, Tristen is a plemenca, which is a race that I created. and to sum it all up, they release a toxin on humans that they're interested in, and they immediately, and forcefully fall in love with the plemenca.)
I'm not really sure if Nathan should stay an angel? I mean, I want him to...but I'm not really sure if it's the best thing for the story. Because if Nathan is an angel, and Tristen is trying to kill Rose, don't you think an easy solution would be for Rose to die and then she becomes an angel and lives happily ever after with Nathan? Eh, I might be over thinking this, and my brain might not be working correctly, but I'm just trying to think of all the options.
I'm not sure what to do. Hmph.
Anywhoooo...I just wrote a poem thingy. READ IT. (:



They call to her;
Her angel tries to block them out of her ears
They whisper in her dreams;
Her angel tries to make them cease
Singing a sweet lullaby
That makes her wake up screaming
It all started not too long ago
When she first saw a boy
Who had the darkest eyes she'd ever seen
And she knew from the beginning that he was dangerous
But even though she wants to flee
Drop everything, and get away from him
She can't
A tiny part of her doesn't want to leave
It wants to stay
A part of her is hooked to this boy
Like he's her drug
And nothing can explain why
She falls; she falls hard
She thinks that she's in love
But maybe there's so much reality
To the love between them
And maybe there's only so much her angel can do
When she finds out that there's more to this boy
Than she had originally thought

No comments:

Post a Comment