Monday, July 26, 2010

Nat: Cheater...

Yeah, I'm cheating on my other story ideas (Broken Promises and The 13th Sign), but this idea is one that's been haunting me for years and years - probably about 5 or 6 years, actually. I don't have a synopsis/blurb written yet, but I did design a cover for it. *sigh* Another cover. Here it is. It's called cipher.


I'm not going to tell you much about this idea. But my main character's name (at the moment) is James Spencer. And he has two little sisters (twins) named Brenna and Avery. If you guys find any other pictures that are kind of like this one (or that have runes/symbols in them) please send me the link! I would be eternally grateful, because I'm not crazy about this cover.

<3

2 comments:

  1. [This is Lina]

    So I'm guessing that it's going to be sci-fi and something technological-y. I haven't read a go sci-fi in a while, can't wait to read this!
    I think the cover's just fine, but I'll go hunt some more pictures down. =]

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's kind of a sci-fi, but not really. But the cover and title make it seem that way, which is why I'm not too crazy about them.

    But if you find any pictures, let me know. :)

    ReplyDelete