Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Chelsea: Hallo Again

HALLO, I love that word... I also love the scottish....

I just got done watching BRAVE the movie for the second time, no im not obsessed... I'm dedicated ;-p, but none the less its a really good movie, and once again it is yet another movie bringing light to archery. the hunger games introduced and promoted it, but Brave just sold it, archery is now walt disneys b***h along with minnie mouse and donald duck(yes).

Anyways haha, lets see what I write in three minutes on sleeping medication,
Hot as stone
Cold as ice
Watch the blades slice and dice

Dry the tears
Soak your pride
Never give a reason to hide

Sear the wound
open youre mind
:-)

2 comments:

  1. Hi, Chelsea! I saw Brave two nights ago - it was amazing. Did you see it with Jamie? Because she saw it for the second time too.

    Archery is amazing. My older brother owns a really nice longbow and a lot of super old arrows that would sell for a LOT of money because they're so beautiful.

    I liked your poem. xD

    -Cori

    ReplyDelete
  2. I VANT A LONGBOW! It's my dream bow, but for right now I only have a recurve that I love dearly. Yes she went and saw it with me! :)

    -Kamie

    ReplyDelete