Friday, June 15, 2012

Heather: Oh hot damn.

The title has nothing to do with anything.

I'm just in a really good mood.

I drove more today! And it was exciting for me. And yummy, because I got an ice cap.

And the last week, has been total shit-buckets (excusing my French) and today was just ten million times better and despite the amount of school work I'll be doing in the next three days, I'm in a really good mood.

Hmm. What to say? It should be something writing related, right?

Okay. I think I've mentioned that Kas and I have been writing (and completed minus editing) a novel, called Silver. So, to those of you who don't really know what it's about, it's about Silver (yes, we were so creative with our title). And she's awesome and kind of badass and stupidly impulsive. At least, she will be, once we finish editing. And it's about a world Kas and I invented. This world doesn't actually have a name, but the countries have names! Well... A couple. I think we might have mentioned some beyond where the story takes place, but without referencing my notes, I'm totally clueless. (Yes, Kas and I keep notes too. Well, mostly me, at least character wise, because I'm a worry wart about inconsistencies, and she's a worry wart about everything else). Syrelia and Domane are the main ones.

And there is a species we created. It's awesome, but we don't show of their abilities much ,so, we gotta figure that shiz out. But they're awesome. And people are evil that are so not supposed to be, and the characters are awesome. And, ahem, I mean, it's okay. 


Remember Heather, humble. Humble.

Who am I kidding? The writing might be crap, crappier toward the end where we rushed to finish, but I love it anyway. I think I can speak for us both (Kas and I) when I say that it is our baby. Only, it's better, because it can't cry.

So, what else can I ramble about? I know I'm sort of defeating the purpose of a writing blog here, but hey, I'm writing this out, and it does give a vague description of Silver. Did I mention the world is sort of medieval? And awesome? No? Well, it is. So, yeah.

Erm. I think I'm going to go practice driving standard because I need a little practice, and I really need to stop rambling until I have something interesting to say, so I'm sorry you just had to suffer through all my rambling.

-H

1 comment: