Monday, June 25, 2012

Kamie: Syra Avon

So I guess this post will purely be a writing post today, seeing as how I really want to brainstorm, via post, about my character with Cori, Syra Avon. She is an interesting character that I have come to enjoy and am overly excited to actually start writing through her! We're going to write our book in the third person limited, and we're going to switch off every two chapters, this'll be a lot of fun! (: Anyways, right now I'm just nerding out to my own character (if that's not freaky enough). I swear I had a reason about making this hole entire post on her... I just don't know what it is yet! xD Well I'm working on her character resume now, and I think it's going well, I like how she's becoming! :) I think she's going to be a very interesting character... Okay now I'm rambling, I think I'll just stop with the post for now, and I'll post something more... interesting later hopefully... if I don't fall asleep! Yep! Byall!

-Kamiella Maze

2 comments:

  1. It's going to be such a fun book to write! =3

    -Cori

    ReplyDelete
  2. Agreed! I think it'll be fun!!! :)

    -Kamie

    ReplyDelete