Monday, June 25, 2012

Kas: Hey ladies

First off, thank you to everyone who gave me their opinion on the clothes. I decided to get the Aztec print one. :) And thank you to those of you commending my style. I'm sure everything you wear is beautiful as well.

Before i forget, Rachel and chelsea, do you have Facebooks? Because we have a SAAWAKM FB group, if you do.

I haven't talked to Heather in a few days. Hopefully she's finished her notes on Silver.. so we can move on. :)

I decided to choose the co-ed option for my dorm floor. I should get my roommate and dorm assignment this week some time. Hopefully before Friday, because that's when I go to enroll, and it would be nice to know which tower I'll be living in.

My sister's wedding is on July 14th, so the closer that gets the less you'll be hearing from me. I still don;t understand why she couldn't just have a small, nice wedding. But no, she has to throw a huge one. I swear, I /am never having a large wedding (Even though i doubt i'll ever get married) unless i marry someone super rich so i can hire a wedding planner to do it for me. Because this crap is ridiculously stressful.

Anyways, hopefully i'll hear from Heather soon, and I won't get a creepy, murderous roommate.

-Kas

1 comment:

  1. Sweet! Hope your bralet turns out good! Hope that's how it's spelled, because my computer isn't liking the word 'bralet...' So yeah! Good luck with your sister's wedding, and I understand, I'd never want a big one either! :) And good luck with your dorm! :D

    -Kamie

    ReplyDelete