Thursday, June 14, 2012

Cori: I hate planning b-day parties.

It's boring, it's a lot of work, and overall I really just don't like it. So I have to wonder why I agreed to help my mom set up my little brothers' birthday party. And yes, I said brothers - Zack and Preston. They share a birthday. It's on 6/11, which makes it kind of funny because they were turning 6 and 11...

So that's why I haven't been posting. I've been forced to make party decorations with my mom haha.

Hello to Rachel and Chelsea! I hope you guys really like SAAWAKM. Also, Rachel/Iridian - I like your hair. It's really awesome.

I wrote a lot last night, though not nearly enough; I only managed to write 2,000 words. I'll try to get more today so that I can catch up on my writing. I've been lagging (again).

Also! I'm indirectly teaching myself Japanese. I look up soundtracks to animes that I like, play the songs, and sing along with them over and over again until I can say it all perfectly. Next up: find out what I'm saying, because I have absolutely no idea.

EDIT: Crap! I had been hoping to be the 1,666th post on here, but Rachel got it right before I did. I wanted to be 666. :(
Oh, well. I'll get it next time, when we reach 2,666.

3 comments:

  1. Sorry about that...better luck next time haha :p and I'm ALSO indirectly learning Japanese, only I just keep watching English-subbed anime!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, and thank you for what you said about my hair :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You like anime too? Yay for anime!
    And, you're welcome haha.

    -Cori

    ReplyDelete