Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Rachel: This is actually going to be short this time, I promise.

I'm sitting and eating a bowl of cereal for a very late dinner, and there was nothing that I wanted to do more now that I am finally home than check out SAAWAKM. I know that I have claimed that my posts will be short in the past, but this time I'm serious because I am perpetually busy and have to get to bed eventually tonight. In other words I'm putting a figurative muzzle on myself and am just going to try and say what is necessary and nothing more.

Basically I just wanted to get on and address Kas and Cori personally.

First off, Kas: OSAAWAKMS would probably come in handy at this point so I don't have to post something that grotesquely long ever again. Thank you for telling me about it--I'm sure everyone else will be grateful.

Secondly, Cori: I would very much like insane lessons from the expert :p Freedom doesn't become a total psycho, but he definitely loses himself for awhile there. So if you could give me some pointers (you certainly seem to know what you're doing) I would be forever in your debt.

So I promised that this would be short tonight and it will be even though I just realized that I don't have to get up early tomorrow morning for the first time in a short eternity and am sorely tempted to ramble on about something...but I won't. Not this time.

YOU'RE WELCOME.

-Iridian

1 comment:

  1. Aww...I kind of like your ramblings. They're entertaining. xD

    I will definitely give 'insane character' lessons. Ask me anything. But first...what kind of insane is Freedom? The murderous type, the about-to-have-a-meltdown type, the type that just stops talking completely and drifts away from everyone, etc?

    -Cori

    ReplyDelete