Saturday, June 9, 2012

Kas: Ehh.

So, I was all excited that I was done with the bridal shower, and now I just realized the next 5 weeks are going to be even more hectic As that's how long we have until the wedding. Which is July 14th.

I was going to spend the night waxing my legs and dying my hair and doing my nails, butttt no. Now I get to meet my sister at Hobby Lobby so we can buy a bunch of crap for her wedding. Which we will probably be working on until 4a.m.

We've been working on this wedding since like august of last year, and now that its so close everything we still have to do is starting to pile up...

I don't know why she had to have such a big wedding. (There are like 3-4 hundred people coming. The number varies because we haven't gotten all the RSVPs back yet.. )  Her damn bridal shower was stressful enough. Never being a Maid of Honor again. Ever. It also doesn't help that the two other bride's maids aren't any help at all. one is my sister's best friend, who just had a baby in Feb. So i wasn't really expecting much help from her. And the other is my cousin, who is just lazy. Haha.

Anyways, there's some pointless, irrelevant information about my life... you're welcome.

Heather, where are you!? You weren't online yesterday or today! :(

Okay, I have to go shower, since i began waxing my legs, and then my sister called, so now i'm all sticky. Haha.

-K

2 comments:

  1. That really sucks! At least it'll be over soon haha.
    Also, Heather was online last night. She was Skyping with me. Or do you guys use something else to talk to each other? O.o

    -Cori

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with the wedding preparations and congrats on the shower going smoothly! Well the bridal shower, but I hope your normal shower went smooth also! :D Sorry, bad joke! Anyways! Just think soon it'll all be over and it will be nice to recollect and say that this is what you have done! At least you have an idea of how to prepare a wedding if you decide to have your own or if you decide to help someone else again, you have a basic concept! :D
    @Cori, I think they use Y!M, I think I've seen them say something about that before. :)

    -Kamie

    ReplyDelete