Sunday, June 3, 2012

Cori: Novel to movie.

When you guys get published (or if, in case you're undecided), do you want your book to be made into a movie? For a long time I did, but now I'm not so sure. The movie never turns out to be as good as the book. I don't know if I would want my novel tarnished like that.

But if I had to, I would let them make a movie on one condition - it would have to be animated, like the Final Fantasy VII movie was. I doubt that anyone in the world could play Altrius, because he's "so freaking complicated," as Mirabelle - my female MC - puts it.

Also, I doubt that anyone looks like him either.

I wrote a little bit last night, but not much. For some reason I can't write lately. It's not writer's block, because I know exactly what I need to have come next...I just don't want to, or something. But at least I got a little bit done. Here's my favorite line in Caged at the moment.

In a tired drawl, he said, "All right, then. I guess we'll just have to castrate you. Mirabelle, take off his pants."

Do you like it? Haha. It's definitely the most crude thing Altrius has said so far in Caged.

Crap. I have to go to dinner now, so I'll have to cut this post short. Bye! If someone else posts later, I might post a second time. We'll see. xD

1 comment:

  1. Yeah, I think it'd still be cool to have it as a movie, you know? Just to say it got that far, and also to really see it...
    I'd just want to co-write the screenplay. :D

    -H

    ReplyDelete