Thursday, June 14, 2012

Kamie: So. Cal. with Brittany!

Well, after the long strenuous drive to southern California, I am pleased to announce that I have made it to the comfort of my best friend, Brittany's house alive (shockingly I might add). Now she has my phone... that's never a good thing you know... and she has my boyfriend, kidnapped, and tucked away in her closet... JUST KIDDING! No, but in all seriousness she does have my phone which is a scary concept and she is texting Cody on it, which is equally as frightening. So yeah I've known Brittany practically since I was born I think I was 2 when I first met her... but hey that's going off of my parent's words because, seriously I would have no clue what actually happened back then! :D So yeah, here's my post for today! :D I'll add more hopefully tomorrow! Luffers ya'll!

-Kamiella Maze

1 comment: