Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Heather: Had something to say, but it has been forgotten.

So, it's nice to you posting (cough Ash, cough Ned, cough Kas). So nice.

I'll be taking down Sage and Nicole's pages tomorrow if neither of them have posted.

Random facts:

Tomorrow will not be a good day..

When I was little, I loved the powerpuff girls, rock, and Harvard.

 I like to break out into song.

I have to go clean dog poo/pee.

I just wore twelve shoulder pads under my shirt as biceps and shoulder muscles in order to pass as a guy, and still managed to fail.

There is currently no word on Silver... But Kas, SOON, I promise.

 And, that's all!

Seriously, post. Please.

It means a lot, hopefully to you guys as well.

-H

1 comment:

  1. I loved the powerpuff girls too!
    And, HAH! All I had to do was cut my hair and all of a sudden I was being mistaken for every girl's boyfriend! xD
    ...Though maybe that's not a good thing.

    -Cori

    ReplyDelete