Friday, June 22, 2012

Kas: Help me?

Hey guys, so I'm glad you like the new look.

I finished my notes for Silver yesterday, so once Heather finishes, we'll be updating you on Silver a lot more.. hopefully. :)

Anyways, I've been bored all day, which usually just means I do a lot of internet shopping... also I just deposited all my grad money into the bank. I really should save it... Haha. Yeah, right.

So, along with ordering a copy of The Perks of Being a Wallflower (I've read it like 6 times, however, i want my own copy.) I decided I want a new bralet.

If you don't know what that is, here's a picture.

The top is a bralet. 


Anyways, I already have one, which i wear quite often, but I just found an ebay seller who sells them for really cheap. So, I want your help deciding which one to get. I may end up ordering more, but I have really big boobs so i always order one just to test out the fit before ordering any more. :)

Here are the choices... 

#1

#2


 #3


#4


So, Tell me what you think. 

Oh, I also bought... 

These shorts
 And these shorts...

and these studs, which I will put into those ^ shorts. :)

And I'm still going. Haha. I'm trying to find a cheap place to buy a few more pairs of boring high waisted denim shorts that i can destroy and dye. Hmm... 

-K 


3 comments:

  1. Holy crap.

    I think.... The zebra-y one. :D

    -H

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like #2 best! :)

    -Kamie

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the second one best, but the third one is pretty cool too xD!
    Bralets are strange...they probably look good on you, but I would never be able to pull it off. =P

    -Cori

    ReplyDelete