Friday, June 22, 2012

Cori: Procrastination...

I know. I have only 8 days left - actually, I have 7...it's been 7 days for 50 minutes now - but I have not played Animal Crossing on the DS for about a year now. My town was FULL of weeds! I couldn't just leave it in that heartbreaking condition! I had to act!

...So I went and caught some fish on Animal Crossing. And got rid of all the weeds. And planted some trees. And sold every single piece of fruit in the town. And made a new character. And played around with him for a while. And caught some bugs. And fished some more. And ended up getting 250,000 bucks. And sent it to my house-building-Tom-Nook-is-trying-to-turn-me-into-his-indentured-servant loan thing. And then I fished some more. And shoved some animals into pitfalls. And then fished some more.

In other words: I got absolutely no writing done today. Because Animal Crossing is so freaking addicting.

Animal Crossing: it's the only time where you can fit an entire wardrobe inside of your pocket.

1 comment:

  1. Ouch! I'm sorry! I've never played, but I want to get it when it comes out for the 3DS. :)

    -Kamie

    ReplyDelete