Friday, June 15, 2012

Kamie: Omegle and other stuff....

So when I was over at my friend's house, Brittany, I decided to show her the terrible world of Omegle. Now of all of you who know what it is, please don't judge, I just find it hilarious! Now for the one's who don't know what it is... that's probably a good thing! So Britt and I found some really nice guys on there, and they were funny people I never wish to speak to again, soooooo I decided to joke with them. I used my pen name for most of them, but then I decided to change my name for one of them to Violet Slyx... no I have no idea where I came up with that! xD Vi Slyx is now a name of mine I guess and I'm supposedly British with my friend. It's hilarious.

So Iridian you should get a hold of me so that we can work more on our books, Ember and the book about Phoenix and Lyric... Cori we need to work on TTC! I'm counting the days! It should be fun! :D I am also working on this new book idea that I explained in an earlier post and I really need to come up with some more stuff. I'm hoping to pull out my name notebook soon and hopefully figure everything off... I'm super excited to actually start writing something again! I think it'll be a lot of fun!

So yeah, I don't know what else to say for the moment so yeah... Love ya'll!!!!

-Kamiella Maze


2 comments:

  1. You like Omegle too? I go on it every time I'm at my friend's house xD! I HAVE met some super nice people on there, but some of the stuff can be pretty scarring.
    Like when a man's penis comes up. That's never fun.
    Once a little girl came up - she was like, maybe thirteen - and we were all like, "Hi there!" and the little girl just gave us a hard look and snapped, "Show some tits!"
    I was horrified.
    Also...YAY FOR TTC!

    -Cori

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for TTC! And I know right? I saw so many guys and girls stuff that I never wanted to see, but there's some really sweet people on there!

    -Kamie

    ReplyDelete