Sunday, June 10, 2012

Cori: Couches!

Being banished to the couch is NOT fun. I can now say that from experience. I was over at my grandparents' yesterday, and my brothers were there as well. You see...they were using the beds. And my cousin Ashley had the last bed, so I was stuck without a place to sleep. I was going to share a bed with my cousin, but my grandma thought I would be intruding on her so I didn't have anywhere to go.

So I had to sleep on the couch.

God, that thing was uncomfortable! The cushions kept digging into me, the blanket was too small and had a bunch of holes in it (it was made that way)...the only good thing was the pillow. It was very soft. But now my back is killing me haha. And I only got three hours of sleep...No sleep for three days. Lovely.

And the worst thing is that my cousin didn't even go to sleep that night. I could have slept in her bed. Excuse the French, but - FML.

Anyway, I actually wrote quite a bit last night before retreating to my personal hell - erm, I mean, the couch. I have no idea how many words or pages I have right now; I use Open Office, which counts quotation marks as a word for some reason, so I have to use Write or Die if I want to find out how many words I have. I'll find out later. For now, I think I'm going to go catch up on sleep.

1 comment:

  1. I am glad to hear that you wrote quite a bit! But I am sorry to hear about your bad back m'dear! I hope it gets better Core!

    -Kamie

    ReplyDelete