Sunday, June 24, 2012

Cori: I'm screwed.

I'm going to my grandma's house tomorrow, and...well, she has no internet or computer. In other words: I have only today and tonight to finish Caged. I'M NOT GOING TO BE ABLE TO DO IT!

Yes, I have bits and pieces of the last three chapters. I wrote the major fight scene last night (I take a super long time to write fight scenes), so I don't have to worry about that.

But I do NOT work well under pressure. I procrastinate horribly - the reason why I'm literally unable to write essays in school. Which is why I have a D in English class 90% of the time. Excuse my language, but fuck my life. Caged is not going to be finished by tomorrow morning.

...If it is, I'm going to cry my eyes out and stuff myself full of ice cream. Or something. I don't really know...but I do know that I'll be sleep deprived by the time I get to my grandma's house.

CRAP! I WON'T BE ABLE TO READ FANFICTION WHILE I'M THERE! I just realized that! NOOOOO!!!

Somebody please kill me...

No comments:

Post a Comment