Friday, June 8, 2012

Cori: You guys really need to start posting.

I feel like some of you posted simply because you didn't want your names taken down; you're not actually planning on posting more often. If you guys can't dedicate yourselves to SAAWAKM, and take about thirty seconds of your time to post every few days, then we might have to take down some more names. I'm sorry I'm being such an ass, but it's true.

This post is really short, I know. But there's nothing going on that any of you would want to hear about, so I'm just going to end it right here and hope for some more activity.

1 comment:

  1. I'm sorry I haven't been posting but I've had a lot going on. I really do want to post about my friends and had it all typed up when my computer crashed and I have to start again. I'm hoping to do that today/tonight sometime hopefully. I can't completely dedicate my life to this especially since right now, writing wise nothing has really been going on. I guess I'll post something now, then put up two posts on my friends since I have time. Just wanted to explain myself to ya'll.

    -Kamie

    ReplyDelete