Monday, June 11, 2012

Kamie: Why the Hell not, since I'm in a posting mood!

Well, it's 12:08AM for me right now and I'm wide awake and am in a posting mood so yeah. I decided to randomly give information on nothing and everything at once.

I randomly got a new book idea and am working on it now. It's about two girls from two different worlds (cliché I know), but not like world worlds, but more like different lifestyles. Wow I'm out of it, but yeah if that sentence makes any sense at all lets continue! One girl is a princess of a kingdom that is mediocre in the grand scheme of things but is the next kingdom on the list to be invaded by a group (that has yet to be named), and is trying to be ruled by a larger kingdom approximately two days away. The other girl is an assassin who has been chosen to be apart of the group, in which you have no say of course, and is one of the ones who is told to help invade on the princess's kingdom. Get where I'm going with this? I don't know how I thought of it, it sort of came into my mind while listening to a song by Megan and Liz called Princess Charming... so yeah, just so you all know I am paranoid about copying other people's ideas subconsciously. I read something and I'll remember it later and I'll forget if I got it from somewhere or if it's my own. So if I ever come up with something that sounds remotely too much alike anything ya'll ever write please let me know... I swear I won't be offended, I'll just stop writing it! Yeah, but yeah... I posted about my friends!

As for what has been going on in my life I somewhat told you in my earlier post I've been pretty busy. I finished Junior year of school and now I have to wait to go to my last year of mandatory schooling, yay! Can't wait for college, I am seriously so stoked it's not even funny! So yeah I think I'm going to start working on my charrie resumes for these characters that are filling my mind! I think I've posted enough for now and to keep everyone happy! :D

So for my finale I post a picture of my boyfriend and I! :D


Yep that's him! That's Cody and me! :D He's so sweet! 

So yeah I think I'm going to go write now regardless of my long day tomorrow! 

-Kamiella Maze




1 comment:

  1. Aw. Big sis has a boyfriend. >;D
    Can I make fun of you now?

    -Cori

    ReplyDelete