Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Cori: Just to clear up some confusion...

I am not thirteen. I am not fourteen. I am fifteen, and I'll be turning sixteen on July 27th. I've been on here for about two years now. Just thought that I should clear that up real quick, haha.

Now onto an actual post. I've been making mini outlines for each of my books, focusing on the plots. I make bullet points of the most important things that will happen. And it's actually helping me out a bit; it makes it easier to know what I'm working toward, instead of just wandering aimlessly until I find a good plot idea.

Here's the one for the first book:



The Goals of Caged:
Find out where the prophecy is
Infiltrate one of the demon factories
Escape Xyren alive



Pretty cool, right? Book two and three are done, and I've already gotten some of the second trilogy filled out too, but none of them have names yet...and that makes me sad...but it's okay. I'll think up some names for them when I have to.

If you can't tell, I'm really bored. And in a writing mood...but I can't think of a way to begin the sequel to Caged, so I can't write. And Jamie isn't on, so we can't work on her book. Ugh...

2 comments:

  1. My bad. It's really hard to keep everyone's ages straight! Haha.

    However, I think your timing is a little off since the blog is only 2 1/2 years old. Haha. We started on feb 21, 2010. I'm not sure when you joined... i'll go look!

    .......


    .......


    .......


    June 30, 2010! So, in three days you'll have been on here for 2 years! :)

    -Kas

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh. Whoops. It was a typo lol! I was doing something else while I was typing that, and wasn't paying attention. I know it's been two years. :)

    Thanks, though, for catching that.

    In three days? Wow! I'll be sure to post a lot on that day or something. xD

    -Cori

    ReplyDelete