Friday, June 1, 2012

Heather: Day of Deletion.

I'm about to delete Sage and Maiah's pages.

To the rest of you, I hope you keep posting. I posted on facebook with more stuff, and I can't bring myself to rewrite it now.

Kas: My computer killed itself. Fell apart, it's shipped off to be fixed, could take up to a month, so I'm going to try to have my read through notes all done, and then if you don't mind, we'll have to continue the edit by way of e-mailing, because my mom's computer doesn't have Y!M.

To the rest of you (and Kas): Keep it up! And get scouting!

-H

EDIT - Sage, you have until, say, Tuesday to post. Since your jaw surgery thing that Kas mentioned. I'll re-add your page (I had saved it.) And Nicole still has until thursday. That's all.

5 comments:

  1. I have a friend who's an avid writer who would be interested in joining. That is if we allow friends in... or is it just random people on writing sites? I know I read Kas' post of there being friends before! Lemme know, if it's acceptable. I'll talk more about it in a post later. Right now I'm headed to bed, SAT tomorrow. G'night!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is totally fine! Just make a post about them, and I bet they'll be in! :)

    I've invited a friend (one of our boys) too!

    -H

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay sounds good! I'll make a post about them! I have two interested right now... we shall see though!

    -Kamie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh! Do it! I want to read your post!:)

    -H

    ReplyDelete
  5. Okay I will when I can! :D I'm trying to do it soon! :D

    -Kamie

    ReplyDelete