Sunday, June 10, 2012

Heather: Driving, and other things.

Alright, well, I know I've been going on and on about posting, and then not posting, and I'm a hypocrite.

I've been trying to comment, but it's just been a really hard week.

On Thursday, we had to put down one of our dogs. Lucky, she was fifteen, and I literally cannot remember a time in my life without her, and it was just really, really hard.

And, then, I also have three FSEs (projects worth 30% of my mark) basically all due in the next week, and tomorrow is my test for my driver's licence (after like a year and a half...) and I've been getting stress headaches, and life has just totally sucked balls.

So, those are my excuses. Kas, I'm sorry I haven't been on Y!M, I should be on tomorrow after my test. Wish me luck!

-H

3 comments:

  1. Best of luck on your test! I'm sorry to hear about your dog, that must've been hard, at least you got fifteen good years with her. Still, I know it's hard. Good luck on your projects!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck! And I'm really sorry to hear about your puppy dog! Just think of the good times; I'm sure there were a bunch of them.

    -Cori

    ReplyDelete
  3. LIES! You never got on. :(

    -K

    ReplyDelete