Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Heather: Finally.

Finally, I can drive alone. Only took a year and a half after getting my learners/G1, but whatever.

I'm excited to 'meet' (and yes, I do use that rather tentatively) our new bloggers. Kas, I am so sorry I haven't been on. I'm the worst writing buddy in existence, but if my homework gets done before say... nine, so, within the next hour, I will be on. If not, tomorrow after homework!

My exams start next Wednesday though, and I only have two this semester (with four days off between them, woo!) so I should be on more / soon.

Silver, I have been thinking about. And thinking more about, but have not had a second to do anything beyond that in the last week.

So, welcome to Rachel and Chelsea, and to Kas I'm sorry I suck so much.

-H


1 comment:

  1. I can't drive xD! I haven't even bothered trying, and my parents haven't even mentioned teaching me how. Which is kind of stupid, since they were very enthusiastic about helping my brother.

    -Cori

    ReplyDelete