Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Rachel: Happiness :)

Well, for the first time during the summer I legitimately have nothing to do. It's great! Before this very moment, I always had something I was supposed to be doing instead of what I was actually doing, like being a farmer or doing math (yes...). But right now, I have the world at my FINGERTIPS...or at least the internet, which in a way is close enough.

Speaking of fingertips, my hands are all dirt-stained and sore from weeding today. I had to be over at the place where I take care of farm animals at five to seven today, which stupidly is WAY earlier than I have to be anywhere during the school year. The neighbors are starting to get wind that I can milk goats and they are therefore excited to get a new goat lady so they can finally go out of town and not worry about their goat children, so I may very well have a business on my hands. This is both a good and a bad thing. I really like taking care of the animals (it's hard work, but really fun), but I'm more sleep-deprived now than I was while school was still going on...almost. But whatever. I'm having a good time with it despite the bags under my eyes and the dirt under my fingernails.

With my lovely few hours of free time, I think I'll do some writing. I should be practicing my violin or something, but that can wait. I'm at a good part, and I simply can't not continue writing it now that there's no actual chore standing in my way. YES!

-Iridian

4 comments:

  1. Get on my level, and soon enough you'll have dark circles under your eyes that look like bruises xD! I'm severely sleep deprived, and I'll admit that very cheerfully.

    -Cori

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. *High five kelvi!* I also admit, happiily, to being sleep deprived, but hey! It's a lot more fun... okay maybe that's not the truth, but it's what I'm used to also, so I understand the feeling of a lifestyle! ;D And yay for writing! Text me soon, Iridian! :D

      -Kamie

      Delete
  2. lol. I think being sleep deprived is part of being a writer.
    *high fives back*

    -Cori

    ReplyDelete
  3. Agreed! Sorry I wasn't on today was driving to Reno. I should be able to get on tømørrøw hopefully!

    -Kamie

    ReplyDelete