Thursday, June 14, 2012

Kas: Introductions!

I'm kind of late, since we've had new members for a few days now... Oh well!

This is weird... I haven't made an introduction post in a while...

Just list some facts then? Facts. Okay.

I'm 18. Just graduated High School and I'm starting college in August. I'm going to double major in Archaeology and English - with a focus in creative writing. I live in Oklahoma, which is about as boring as it sounds. Lots of green-ness and cows... I, along with another member of this blog (we haven't heard from her in months.) started SAAWAKM on February 21, 2010.

Heather and I haven't written a novel, as she said, titled Silver. It's completely written, and at the moment stands at 88,884 words. We have to edit it still... Which i'm sure we'll accomplish eventually. :)

Okay... thats my introduction. Now, onto normal post things... :)

So, I got extremely sunburned today. I stayed the night with my best friend and her boyfriend at their house last night, and this afternoon we decided to lay out on her pool. We ended up being out there for over 3 hours... without realizing it. And now I have tan lines (which i hate) and my sunglasses gave me raccoon eyes. So, that sucks. Haha. Luckily my sunburns fade in like two days...

I haven't talked to Heather in like two weeks, so Silver is at the exact same place as it was before. Haha.

Andddd I have nothing else to add...

Welcome new members!

-K


4 comments:

  1. KAS.

    We haven't written a novel, eh? TYPO.
    :D

    Also, next week, on Thursday, prepare to be amazed. Seriously. I will be on (how many of those promises have I broken, jeesh) because I'll have no school, and I will be done my Silver notes. I swear.

    -H

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha. Kill all the typos!

    And, :O
    Online? Like, actually online!? Oh snappp.

    I'll make sure i'm online too, and that my Silver notes are done. Cause they are not now. Haha.

    -K

    ReplyDelete
  3. Online, online. I know, it's getting serious up in here.

    WE SHALL GET 'ER DONE.

    -H

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't tan at all...I just sunburn. So I make sure to stay out of the sun as much as possible, which is probably why I'm such a recluse xD!

    -Cori

    ReplyDelete