Saturday, June 2, 2012

Cori: Trait adoption!

You know, it's actually slightly worrying. If I watch an anime/read a book/play a game with a character that I like, I'll pick out a single trait of theirs and apply it to Altrius. He adapts to everything that I want him to xD!

His newest trait is his tolerance for alcohol - or, in other words, his complete lack of one. He'll pass out very quickly now if he drinks alcohol. Now that's not something you see in novels all the time...I've noticed that a lot of main characters in novels have a godly alcohol tolerance. Not Altrius!

Also, you might have noticed my new posting idea haha. I'm going to color in every name - whether they be in real life, or in a novel. I don't know why. I just kind of like it.

I'm going to go write now. Oh, one last thing: Heather, will Sage and Maiah ever get their pages back if they post a lot? Should it be like a reward or something?

Well...bye!

9 comments:

  1. Oh course, I think they just need to put in the effort to let us know that we, and the blog are just as important to them as it (and they) is to the rest of us. But that does require more than one post. Real effort is really all I'm looking for.

    :) And... I like blue. :D

    -H

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think the color name idea is cool! I like that idea a lot! And yeah I think if you want to regain your page offer you have to reach a certain amount of posts to regain their page rights in an allotted amount of time.

    -Kamie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet, sounds good. And I'm glad you like my name-color idea xD! Haha in my mind you're blue, Heather, so that's what I made you. Sage seems like an orange name...Maiah seems like either a yellow or a green name - something bright and cheerful.

    -Cori

    ReplyDelete
  4. Random fact: Heather is actually a purple flower.

    But I like blue. :P

    And some people call it a weed. But they are silly.


    Also, I really like your trait, it sucks for him, but it's also really unique!

    -H

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like the trait also! But then again I'm biased towards Altrius! ;) And really Heather? I didn't know your name is a purple flower! That's awesome! Hey Core, what does my name seem like? Now I'm curious! But that's awesome! :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jamie, your name is actually turqoise xD!
    I'm sure that if someone else had the name Heather, it would be a different color. I base the colors on personality. You're just a blue person, Heather haha. I think blue is really warm and deep so I applied it to you.

    -Cori

    ReplyDelete
  7. :D You are awesome. And, post above this one, so are your MCs.

    -H

    ReplyDelete
  8. Haha, thanks, Heather. :)
    What color do you guys think that I would be? My favorite color is red, so I normally apply that to myself, but I'm curious as to what you guys think.

    -Cori

    ReplyDelete