Monday, June 25, 2012

Chelsea: HI!!!!!!!!!!!

          Oh hai, my name is Chelsea, um I am new to this blog thing but I love to write so it should be fun. As far as names go, my pen name is Jeniffer Lovecraft, and as far as posts go I hope you like it. I'm throwing a poem at you guys as my first post hope you like it. :-)

You Hurt
You hurt me by not speaking
You stab me when you say I do nothing
Dad consoles your ripping and tearing
I’m done with all of your complaining
You are the mom; you’re supposed to be strong
You shouldn’t tell me you’ve been depressed for so long
I’m going to college, but you could care less
Fuck the formalities, and screw the dress
How long has it been since you said “I love you”
As long as it has, since I’ve believed you
“Don’t get me wrong dear, I do love you,
Go wash the dishes and clean the bathroom, then I’ll hug you”
Well I’m done; I’m done with all that you’ve asked
And where are you now, fast asleep, “deprived of rest”
I guess I’m okay, yeah I’ll be fine
I guess it just wasn’t the right time
So I will go and do homework and go to bed
It’s just another tear waiting to be shed
I’m almost gone and out of your reach
Would it please you then to remember this “bitch”
Yeah that’s right I’m still here, do you remember
I laughed, I cried, I died like a fallen ember
I hope you enjoyed our time spent together
‘Cause I’m done, say your goodbyes
You’ve pushed me away, I’m gone forever

2 comments:

  1. Hi, Chelsea! I'm Corinne, but you can call me Cori; everyone around here does. I love your name, it's super pretty!
    I also really liked your poem. The ending gave me chills.
    Glad to have you on the blog!

    -Cori

    ReplyDelete