Sunday, June 24, 2012

Kamie: SKYRIM!!!!!!!

Skyrim. Skyrim. Skyrim. SKYRIM!!!!!! I am a Khajiit (cat person pretty much is what that is) named Freya in the game and like bows, daggers, one handed swords, fire, and healing spells. (: It is also the game that is occupying most of my time along with Minecraft and seeing my boyfriend. So needless to say, I have not been doing a lot of writing. I need to and am planning to... once I get past this dang dungeon... okay, okay enough nerding out... is nerding a word? It should be if it isn't. :) I am currently on the pets section for my Syra character resume and I really want to finish it soon so I can start doing some personal planning before meeting up with Cori online on Skype to plan more about it. I hope she finishes her book tonight! Best of luck goes out to you kelvi! I ralven va! :) So yeah, I'm still planning on writing my own book also, but recently my whole entire mind has been wrapped around Cori and mine's book. So yeah! That's all for now! I'm glad to see that Nat has posted! I've missed hearing from you! Kas: I love your sense of style! Really awesome! Iridian: Good luck at Mt. Whitney! Cori: Best of luck at writing Caged! Can't wait to read it! Well time to play more Skyrim before working more on the Syra! See ya'll!

-Kamiella Maze

No comments:

Post a Comment