Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Cori: Great dedication.

Bye, Nicole and Sage! We'll all really miss your pages! I hope you guys can find the few seconds that it takes to post and actually use it! (Okay, so maybe that was kind of mean. Sorry.)

Anyway, Caged has just hit 70,830 words! I've only written about 1,200 today though, so I need to write more. I want to have at least 1,667 (recognize the number, anyone?) by twelve. Il est vingt heures quarante (10h40m).

Ow...for some reason, the nerves in my pinkie toe keep messing up when I walk. It feels like I have a needle in my toe even though I don't. I have no idea what I did haha. It keeps happening on other toes and part of my right foot as well. It's getting kind of annoying because it's been going on for weeks now.

But oh well. That's not very important. What IS important is this: I have a stalker.

My stalker's name is Ethan. He's annoying, he won't argue with me, he doesn't have internet, and he's extremely religious. Now, I don't have a problem with religious guys. Some of 'em are pretty cute. Some even have nice hair. But when they quote the bible...now that I have a problem with. I (mostly) believe in God, but I think the bible is a load of crap. So when they quote it over...and over...and over...again, it gets kind of frustrating.

Now, Ethan has a crush on me. He's a very desperate guy; he hasn't had a girlfriend since fourth grade, and he's a junior. Or something - I wasn't really paying attention when he told me. I told Ethan - very politely, mind you - to get lost.

I have told Ethan that I am gay. I have slapped his best friend and called him a sexist pig (though he really is). I have dissed all of his favorite shows. I have even dissed the USA's army, which he is in love with. NOTHING. WORKS.

My cousin Ashley even threatened him with her killer knife collection. And you know what? He still won't give up. If anything, the guy has great dedication. xD

1 comment:

  1. Persistence, evidently, is not always a good thing.

    And, I can't really blame you for your first sentence, at all.

    Sorry Sage and Nicole. But seriously...

    -H

    ReplyDelete