Thursday, June 7, 2012

Kas: I'm sickkk.

So, my sister's shower went perfectly, and she is now all moved into her new house.

So, because I didn't have anything to do on Tuesday, i decided to extensively clean my house. Which i did. It took all day. But, that night I started feeling kind of bad, so I went to bed early. When i woke up my head was pounding and my throat hurt and my body was aching. And it pretty much hasn't stopped since then. :(

I worked a bit on Silver yesterday, cause i couldn't really do anything else. Heather, when do you get your computer back!?

I haven't been able to go to the gym with all the stuff i had to do, and now being sick. I'm not very happy about it. But, hopefully i'll feel better soon so i can go...

So, also, I was bored last night and i was going through all my old youtube favorites on my old channel and I came across this video...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9mIBKifOOQQ

His name is Rick Genest, and I'm in love with him. I showed this to my sister, and she thinks that i'm insane. But i think he is a fucking sexy beast. I personally think he looks better with them. Haha.

So, yeah...

-K

2 comments:

  1. Sick during summer vacation? That is truly a fail of epic proportions.
    Though I can't really talk, because the time of year that I get sick the most is summer. Which really sucks.

    -Cori

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just got it back today!

    Tomorrow will be a Silver day, and hopefully I'll get most of it done!

    And, feel better!

    -H

    ReplyDelete