Thursday, June 21, 2012

Heather: Did You Know?

That it's been almost a year (if not more) since we've had this many posts in one month?
Which, admittedly, while awesome, is also sort of terrible as the June before last, we had almost 200. But, I'm extremely happy to say that we (cough, Rachel, cough) are bringing this 'ere blog back to life!
So, I'm currently still way behind on the Silver read-through, even though Kas finished like an hour ago... (cough, six hours ago, cough).What can I say? I've been procrastinating for weeks. PLEASE. Give me some motivation!
Also, I'm sorry I fell behind on commenting! Exams just started, so, you know, busy busy bee! Ahem, except for today, which I had off, and did nothing... :D
Hmm. I'm not really sure what to say.
Lallalalalla.
Here's a list of the things I think (WARNING: Do not continue reading if faint of heart):

  • I want food.
  • The fridge is empty.
  • I want food.
  • The fridge is still empty.
  • I want food!
  • Oooh! Bread!
  • I wish food tasted like crap. Then I'd only eat in order to live. Not live in order to eat.
  • I want food.
  • Let's go see Madagascar 3! I've never seen 1 or 2, but who cares?
  • That cop just gave me a thumbs up. I swear. He did!
  • We are late. We're late we're late we're late!
  • Mmmm. Greasy theater food.
  • Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.
  • Afro circus, afro circus, afro circus, afro circus, polka dot, polka dot, polka dot, polka dot, AFRO!
  • Mmmm. Food.
  • Don't speed, don't speed, don't speed... HEY! That guy just gave me the finger!
  • Cheap.
  • Mmm. Bed.
  • No, wait! Midnight snack!
  • How the hell am I not 300 pounds heavier?
Ahem, in all seriousness, my stomach is growling and I think I'm going to go get more food... Then bed! Yum!

:D 

-H

1 comment:

  1. For some reason, I think you eat quite a bit. I'm not sure why...xD

    -Cori

    ReplyDelete