Saturday, June 23, 2012

Kas: again...

Yes, I am posting again. And yes, it is 5:25 a.m. Whatevs. I decided I'm not sleeping tonight.

I am still shopping. Crazy how long I can do this, huh?

I decided that I am going thrift store shopping in the morning with my little sister. She has no idea yet, and I'm sure she'll be thrilled. Hahaha. Nothing bores her more than shopping with me.

I'll most likely just hit up the Goodwill and Salvation Army in search of high waisted mom jeans and old over-sized band t-shirts. I have to go to Hobby Lobby as well, though, and get lace, some different fabrics, Iron-on tape and fabric dye.

I'll show you all my finished products when i eventually get them done. :)

BUT, I didn't make this post to update you on my shopping plans, even though i have successfully done that. I need your advice, ladies.

So, I checked email and I received an email from the University of Oklahoma, my future college, asking me if I would prefer living on a co-ed dorm floor vs an all girls one. This is the first year they've even had co-ed floors, so i never really though about it. My roommate and suite-mates (also known as the girls in the room next to mine with whom I will share a bathroom) will all be girls. I kind of like the idea of having guys on our floor. I tend to get along much better with guy than I do with girls anyways... So, what do you girls think?

What would you choose?

-Kas.

4 comments:

  1. Two words.

    Co-ed.

    Do it.

    Now.

    -H

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hell yes! Go for co-ed! I mean why the hell not?

    -Kamie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, I agree...co-ed all the way.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Co-ed sounds fun! I would totally do it.

    -Cori

    ReplyDelete