Monday, June 25, 2012

Cori: You have got to be kidding me...

So I woke up at one in the afternoon today, to find that my parents and younger brothers were gone. I was confused, since we were supposed to wake up at ten and go to my grandma's. Well, my parents decided for us NOT to go, and to wait for a few more days before going. In other words...I finished Caged last night when I didn't even have to.

My older brother is here with me, while my parents and younger brothers are out swimming. I'm half-glad, half-annoyed that they didn't ask me. Half-glad, because I do not own tampons and I don't feel like bloodying up the swimming pool. Half-annoyed, because they never ask me if I want to do things, but they ask my brothers.

I'm just not having a good week xD! But at least I can still read fanfiction. That's one of the only redeeming parts of not going to my grandma's.

1 comment:

  1. Goodness that sucks, but hey! At least it's finished! :D

    -Kamie

    ReplyDelete