Monday, June 25, 2012

Cori: IT'S FINISHED!

WOO! IT'S FINALLY FINISHED! After so much hard work, I just wrote the last lines of Caged! GO ME! I can't believe that I actually managed to finish it in a single day, when I thought that it would take me at least another few days...Haha!

I feel almost sad. I've been working on that book since I was twelve, and that was the seventh draft. But now it's done, and I have to move on...to the sequel. It's going to be weird, not working on Caged. I won't be opening its document every day, but another document. It's a really weird feeling.

It's probably going to feel even weirder when I finish the entire series, and it'll finally strike me that I won't be playing with Altrius anymore.

Okay...now I feel sad...aww, man.

1 comment:

  1. Congrats, kelvi! I can't wait to read it! :) It's a bittersweet feeling, I remember it from a very basic form with Charlie and James (Jayla) and all them in it! However, I have loved how it's transformed, and what it's become! I cannot wait to read the full thing! :) Congrats again, and ralven va, kelvi! :)

    -Kamie

    ReplyDelete