Monday, June 4, 2012

Cori: First day of summer vacation!

In my town, for some reason we count the first Monday that comes along after school ends as the first day of summer. So today is the first day of summer vacation, here in Lebanon =D!

When do you guys get out? And, if you're already out, what day was it that you were set free?

Yesterday I had an interesting idea for my NaNo novel next November. I don't know exactly how it's going to work, but I think it's something that I could do. I really only have a main character in mind, and a rough plot that can't be put into words yet...but it's getting there.

I managed to write almost 2,000 words last night, so that's good.

Also! I'm texting my awesome transgender friend. He's absolutely adorable and I love him, though my friend Beth won't let me get too close to him because I'm nearly sixteen and he just turned fourteen. She thinks I'll molest - er, I mean, ruin his innocence. He's like a little brother to her.

But, oh well. I've never listened to what Beth tells me to do anyway! So wish my luck in making best friends with Kendall! >;D

No comments:

Post a Comment